Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July :)

We had a great time 4th of July!  We took our daughter and headed out on the golf cart around our neighborhood to watch the many different firework displays that various neighbors were having.  It was a blast!  Forgive the pun LOL :)

Our daughter had a wonderful time with the other children and between sparklers and the excitement of these large bursts of beautiful color we didn't even realize how long we had been out that night.

It's funny, on a side note, I've been giving a lot of thought on new scents for the upcoming seasons and even thinking about the cool soaps that I can create for Halloween as well.  I have so many ideas that I've had to start a list of scents / soaps I want to offer for autumn!  (If you have any that you particularly like I would love to hear your ideas!)

Check out a new soap that Steve came up with for men called "Hugo". 

 Well I really need to get to the grocery store now.  I've been putting it off long enough lol.  Steve and Anna are in Chicago and Steve will be back tomorrow morning.  Anna is staying with the grandparents for 3 weeks!  I have no idea how I'm going to handle having her gone so long.  Longest she has been away from us but she doesn't get to see them much so it is good for her and she wants to spend some time with them. :)  That said I don't even know what I'm going to eat for supper, it is so hard to cook for one.  

Hope you all have a wonderful night!  Ta Ta til later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment