Friday, April 15, 2011

Goals

How many of you actually make goals for yourself or your business?  I have the hardest time making myself set goals for my Etsy shop each month.  I could say it is from not having enough time or fear that I won't meet my goals which is more true probably.  With that I'm here to set at least two short term goals and share them with you.

1st goal:  Reach 50 sales in my shop by May 31st.  As of today I'm at 35.  I think that is obtainable.

2nd goal:  Reach 100 fans on Facebook.  I'm at 57 right now.  I found an interesting post by someone in the forums in Etsy that talked about a Facebook app that you can use to run giveaways, discounts, etc.  I'm thinking I'm going to give this a try and I'll post daily once I start it.  I probably will run it for a week.  Oh if you aren't a fan of Springwood Soaps here's my facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/springwoodsoaps.

Picture of the day:  Me learning how to use our new shrink wrap system.

That is our new soap on the right "Boyfriend", you know that wonderful feeling when you would wear your boyfriends shirt just so you can have him closer to you! This is a wonderful blend of fresh clean linen and a touch of cologne that gives you that romantic feeling of having your boyfriend close to you :)  Soap on the left is our very popular Oatmeal, Milk & Honey.  If you haven't tried this you should!  It is great and anyone you talk to that has tried this will agree.

Well we will see how these new goals work out for us.  Come back often as I update our progress!

OK cute kitty pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment